Strolling along London.

Buckingham Palace that I always wanted to visit. The tickets are all sold out and I didn't manage to get in. What a waste! It's only opned during summer for 10 weeks when the queen is away and touring the world. Sighs, got to come again next year!


 

Outside of Buckingham Palace. Its crowded even on a tuesday morning!
 


The palace police that I attempted to take a picture with. They only allowed me to stand behind a certain area =(


Since the palace was closed, had no choice but to eat the sandwich I packed at the park. Its a really beautiful place, and it makes me very happy just enjoying the peacefulness and nice weather.

Fed the birdies with some of my bread from the sandwich but its a wrong choice!! once you fed one, the rest would start flocking over, like as if there's some kinda food detector inate in them.


The cute little squirrel!

Bird of the same feather flock together.

I was trying to feed the squirrel with my breadie but those stupid bird snatched it away! roars.
 
 
 
 

Love this picture! Looks so movie-fairytale like. Now I understand the importance of composition.
 
 
 


Then, headed to harrods to check out some chocolates.

Wanted to get some Pachi Chocs. Its super ex though, 8pouds for 100grams. Faints! So I only bought 100grams and there's only 7 pieces. Precious chocolates.
 


Exterior of Harrods. 


Random walking along Bond Street. Flags hang high and fly.
 



Spotted a Victoria's Secret and I had to head in even I've got nothing to buy. I buy most of them in states though. The interior is much nicer than any of the shops in states. Its a 4-storey shop where there's different collections in different levels.



There's a awesome toilet on the top level lavishly furnished. Feel like queen once you step in.


Perfume counters in the toilet. Realised most of the toilets in high end shopping places have got perfume tester counters in the toilets. But there's always an attendant to prevent these get stolen.



Strolling along Oxford street.
 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs