Frankfurt City

Headed to frankfurt again. Its quite a boring place indeed, and the street seems quite gloomy. Even the weather dictates so.

The sky was starting to loom with clouds as I happy went out without an umbrella. It started drizzling and I continued walking under the rain until I was so irritated with the drizzles that I bought an umbrella at the drugstores.


The weird structure.


The exhibition/convention hall where everyone headed to.

In an attempt to head to the town area. The concierge told me to walk there which is only 10 - 15 mins but I was too lazy and decided to take a tram instead. In Europe its always kinda easy to get around in trams and I love it! The first time i took this tram, I paid for it but no one checked my tix. Subsequently I just gave up buying tix and took free rides. Just too troublesome trying to do that.


 

Took a pic of the station so that I can find my way back home after that. So I took tram 16 to HBF (Habahnof) where its a central station for transits.Then walked from KaiserStrabe all the way down the street but it was like a dead town where supposedly its the shopping area. Bought a sim card from T-Mobile for 15 euros where there's 10Euro of credits, and I can access the net with just 0.99C Euro per day. Good deal!
 

The building was being demolished and everyone was just taking pix of it.
 


This is the Zeil area which is much more happening. Its at the Hauptwache station. I could have just taken a train here instead of walking through such a long distance.
The only clothes I bought was from HnM. Everytime I headed into HnM i came out with something new! And even in New york, I only got HnM clothes! The european skincare brands like La Roche Porshay, Avene, Vichy was cheap here, and I had to stock up on my avene!





Back from New york this time. I was sooo shagged from the flight and had a nap once i touched down. Didn't join the rest for lunch cos I don't really know them and I hate having to talk to people when im so tired. Would love some quiet time alone, so here I was, happily having dinner without having to entertain others after a short nap. Wanted to continue sleeping but if I did that I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!


Wanted to try my luck to catch a symphony concert at Alter Oper but apparently the cashier closed at 2pm and I couldn't get any tix. Its so depressing, everything closes so early here. I still love asian countries the best, shops operate till late trying to stash every single cents from consumers. But shoppers happily shop till they close as well, so its a win-win situation.  
 
 

Had a awesome good night sleep and headed out to meet my batchgirl! yayss, so happy to finally meet someone you're really comfortable with.

Outfit of the day - H&M blazer and pants. Love the hot pink blazer and colourful pants. Both were a love at first sight and I HAD to buy it! Loving H&M!

Had a long walk to Mario Lino, the crew joint. Had cravings for the pink sauce pasta - its a mixture of cabonara and tomato sauce so its not too gelate after awhile. Taste really good! YUMS!!


It was a sunday so everything was closed except for the easteries and some random convenience stores. Luckily I went to the supermarket just a day before to get sausages and everything I needed! =) 
Posted by Picasa
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs