Tokyo Disney Store

Recently, I've been much in love with Cinderella after watching Cinderella movie on the big screen. Been on a lookout for Cinderella dress but haven't been able to find the perfect one so far. I'm always visiting disney stores in states hoping to find some nice accessories but most of them are designed for kids and I'm too old for those. Japan seems like the perfect place for disney lovers! 

Headed to Shibuya's Disney store! It's the only store in Japan with the Castle like exterior - feels like I'm in Disneyland without even stepping into one. 
My favourite princess and her merchandise. I spent a considerably long amount of time deciding between their accessories, weighing between practicality and my love for it. 
Disney loaded merchandise for the grown up kids - HP cases, pouch, earphone plugs, bag charms, bracelets, pens, stationaries. Too much of goodies I couldn't really decide what to get.
It's a 3 level building, with the 3rd floor selling disney park passes. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs