Pompompurin Cafe at Harajuku

Happy to chance upon the pompompurin Cafe in Harajuku. It's at the 3rd floor above Sanrio Vivitix Shop. Arrived just after the lunch crowd so it wasn't as crowded as I expected. The queue moved quite fast and I got in within 10 minutes of waiting.


The entrance is too cute! Every part of the restaurant down to the exterior is filled with this furkid. I'm not exactly a fan of Pompompurin but it's too cute to miss! There's always a thing about Japanese characters, they always look very cute - round face with face and mouths made of dots, lines or curves.

Main course and dessert menu. Surprisingly it's a pretty affordable cafe probably due to their target market being the younger crowd. 
Ordered the Taco Rice in a Friendship cup. It's too cute I couldn't bare to destroy it! They must have taken painstaking effort to create these dishes, the food doesn't come fast but at least I know the chef has been putting in considerable time effort to mould this perfectly! Thumbs up!! 


Caramel cream dessert which came in a super cute glass jar and a chocolate cap with a teeny weeny pot of caramel sauce. 
Cute Interior. This whole place is just so cute I felt like a kid once again! If I live in Japan, I would probably be a never-grow-up kid with all these cutesy stuff all around me.

Shopping corner in the cafe selling cafe exclusive merchansise! 




Staff's outfit - kawaaii! 

0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs