Seoul - Style Nanda flagship Store Hongdae

Finally found my way to style nanda flagship store in hongdae. It wasn't easy as its not on a main road. Would be hard without directions. The first time i tried finding my way here it was almost going in circle on my google map, i gave up! This time i managed to find detailed directions on their blog. However i still got lost a little!

The exterior is so stylish and i like it alot, perfect place for photo. Too bad i didnt had my tripod/selfie stick. Interior is very spacious and super chic. The clothes are actually pretty simple , good material but a little on the preicey side. But on their inatagram, even the simple things just look good on the models when put together! So my conclusion was - the model was the one which made the clothes look good even though they are just very basic and simple pieces with some detailing. I'm quite into detailing of simple clothes recently, so its nice to see so many on display!



The thing i like is the free photobooth even though my picture turned out very crappy! I have no idea why but I think my face was too bare and lighting was too harsh! 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs